Thursday 18 June 2015

Amy and Danny's Wedding a year ago




I can't believe this beautiful wedding was a year ago. As I remember, it had rained hard right up to the time that Amy, Danny and the wedding party came out of the Chapel for her stunning photographs.

Maggie Rose Bouquets creates bespoke wedding bouquets for the bride, bridesmaid, suit buttons for the groom and other members of the bridal party, and wedding cake toppers. 

For up to date information about work or wedding fayres please visit our facebook page.


1 comment:

  1. What a great wedding event! The bride is really sweet and you too are looking beautiful dear. My best friend is also going to get married and I am helping her in her wedding arrangements. I just found spectacular wedding venues for her ceremony. She really loved that place and going to book that.

    ReplyDelete