Tuesday 19 January 2016

Alison's Wedding on 28th September 2016



We were touched to received these kind words from Alison a Maggie Rose bride who married back in September last year.
 "Words can't describe how I felt seeing my fabulous bouquet and hair comb! I was so touched how lovely they looked and how you incorporated my mums jewellery in them. Sadly mum and dad aren't with us anymore but I felt they were with me and part of the wedding, especially seeing their photos in my lovely bouquet. A big thank you to Karen as everything was perfect and you managed to put it all together in 1 month. Can't thank you enough, you showed so much compassion and this was reflected in my bouquet! Ali X
Forgot to add- my bouquet and hair slide fitted in well with my vintage theme.


No comments:

Post a Comment